Your Business Deserves a Great Website
...but there is a problem.
- Web design agencies are just too expensive.
- I require more than a freelance designer.
- I cannot build a quality website on my own.
- I need Google to find my new website.
- My new website has to generate new leads.
- My website has to work on mobile devices.
Business Website Leader Stories
“We now have a consistent, easy to navigate, and aesthetically pleasing website for our users! We have a clear path for our customers and provide the appropriate information and instructions for our potential customers. Our new website redesign, front and back end, has helped save us time and money – all while providing our users with an attractive website!”
“Our site was outdated and desperately needed an update that told our company's story, reflected our brand and improved our lead generation/conversion. They quickly grasped the message we wanted to convey and worked fast to build a great-looking product. In a matter of a few weeks, we were up and running with a clean, modern site that's simple, user-friendly and much more effective in communicating our value proposition.”
“Business Website Leader solved our marketing problem by simplifying the process for clients to be able to start to build their dream projects with Nexgen Contractors. The success we have seen went above and beyond what we thought the return would be at first.”
“The final product doesn't just look great it also works great! The new tiptopsm.com is engaging for users, clearly walking them through the solutions we can offer, while the professional look and feel has helped elevate the tiptop brand.”
Who is Business Website Leader For
We work great with service industries and service businesses.
- Engineering Firms
- Coaches & Consultants
- Physical Therapists
- General Contractors
- Mechanic Businesses
- Personal Trainers
- Web Marketers
- Pest Control
- Public Speakers
- Home Builders
- And more...
Be Confident in Your Business Website
Businesses are Looking for the Right Website Solution.
The spectrum of free DIY solutions or expensive agencies is frustrating. Business Website Leader provides an exceptional website solution that gets you up fast and inexpensively while providing leadership and direction on content. Businesses get to win online and grow their business.
Your New Website Includes
Here is what you can expect.
- FAST 5 - 6 week turnaround
- Project management by web professionals
- Relevant, fast performance design
- Information architecture setup
- Original copywriting on home page
- Guidance on images and copy content
- Premium home page imagery
- Verified DKIM Authority email with Mailgun
- SSL and security integrations
- Built on WordPress and TypeRocket
Save thousands when using Business Website Leader over the traditional agency.
Need e-commerce integration or a fully custom website? We do more than business services websites. Schedule a call and we will go over options.
Once My New Website is Live, What are My Options?
Fully managed by us versus self managed by you.
We take care of everything.
- We schedule website backups.
- We pay website hosting fees.
- We provide blazing fast hosting.
- You can email us for support.
- We manage website security.
- We update WordPress.
- We handle SSL and security costs.
- We pay for Gravity Forms and WP Rocket plugins.
You take care of everything.
- You schedule website backups.
- You pay your hosting fees.
- You select your hosting provider.
- You handle your own support.
- You manage website security.
- You update WordPress.
- You handle SSL and security costs.
- You pay for Gravity Forms and WP Rocket plugins.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? We have answers.
What is the difference between a self vs fully managed website?
A self-managed website is for anyone who is comfortable handling the technical pieces of their website.
A fully-managed website is for anyone who wants to spend their time working on their business and not on the technical day-to-day tasks needed to keep their website running.
How do I get my new website?
To get your new website contact us and we will schedule an online call or in-person meeting.
What do the monthly support costs cover?
We do a lot so you don't have to worry about the technical details.
- Premium hosting.
- SSL and security.
- Premium WordPress plugin upgrades costs (Gravity Forms and WP Rocket).
- Minor support requests (bugs on the site and other minor requests).
- Platform upgrades to your site. Each month we send out an email covering what upgrades we have made to the site overall. For example, we are always improving the SEO features of the TypeRocket WordPress platform and we upgrade all of our sites accordingly.
- We send out links or original content that can help your business stay up to date with what is happening in the digital space. This can be from marketing or notifications about new technology.
- Automatic security updates.
- Content backups.
- Verified DKIM Authority email through Mailgun.
You can read more about the finer details on our support plan page.
Can I get custom features for my business website?
Yes. We are highly experienced in custom web work and can design custom features for your site. Custom features have their own scope of work, timelines, and budgets.
When I get my new website do I own the code?
Yes. When you work with us your website content, code, and assets are licensed to you. However, third-party plugins and open source systems will have their own license agreements you will need to know and agree to. Further, website hosting is based on a leasing system and you do not own the servers where your website lives. If you have more questions about this we are happy to talk with you about software ownership and how it works when you have your own website with Business Website Leader.
If at any point you decided to leave the monthly Business Website Leader support agreement you will own your website but you will need to pay to have your website moved to your own hosting provider since hosting is covered under our support agreement.
Will my new business website come with needed 301 redirects?
Yes. When we build your WordPress business website we put SEO and conversions first. To keep your existing organic Google results intact we add the proper 301 redirects to your site for your traffic generating pages.
Do I need to have all my content and images already?
No. When you work with us we write your home page and conversion page for you and gather the needed images and content for those two key pages.
Any other pages you want to have like About, History, Services, etc you will need to provide content or you may pay Robojuice to do those pages in addition to the two key pages of your site.
I don't have access to my domain name and current website, can you help?
If you do not have access to your domain and current website we will work with you to find a solution that works for your business. If you need a little extra help getting back into the game we can scope out additional support to get you started.
What is TypeRocket?