Was Your Last Website Experience Painful?
- Getting confusing emails with technical stuff?
- Tired of all those hosting and plugin bills?
- Worried about how your website was built?
- Google ranking and sites Speed slowly dropping?
- Pesky code bugs getting in your way?
- Constantly updating plugins or themes?
Professionals Managing and Maintaining Your New Website
When your website is built and supported by us you can have peace of mind.
What Does it Cost?
Once we finish your new website, our ongoing support relationship is billed monthly at $300 or billed annually at $3,300.
When You Chose Business Website Leader
We put your $300 to work for you. Have peace of mind knowing you are ready for anything:
- Premium AWS hosting.
- SSL and security.
- Premium WordPress plugin upgrades costs (Gravity Forms and WP Rocket).
- Minor support requests (bugs on the site and other minor requests).
- Monthly content. Each month we send out links or original content that can help your business stay up to date with what is happening in the digital space. This can be from marketing or notifications about new technology.
- Automatic security updates.
- Content backups.
- Configuring of your DNS as needed. We set you up with Cloudflare.
- Verified DKIM Authority email through Mailgun.
When You Do It Yourself
No matter how you chose to support your website, with Business Website Leader or another way, there are always costs involved. Here is what you need to consider:
- Hosting costs. Hosting your own website can cost from $5 - $40 a month depending on the quality you need.
- SSL cost. There are paid and free SSL certificates but regardless of choice, you need to renew and install your certificate each year. It is hard to say what costs you could expect for SSL but it can be from $20 - $500 a year.
- Bug fixes and updates to your website need to be made to keep your site safe and listed on Google. If you are not using a managed host like WP Engine you will need to consider code and server maintenance costs. This can be from $500 - $2000 a year.
- Email delivery is not something you might consider but you will need a transaction email provider that validates using SPF & DKIM. Email providers tend to be free but you may need to pay to have someone configure your website. Budget $300.
- WordPress plugins and other tools. Backups tools, contact forms creators and caching. Depending on your hosting you may need a number of systems you did not expect. Budget $100 - $600 a year for those extra tools.
Overall these costs add up. You can expect $800 to $4,000 per year in costs if you do it yourself covering the equivalent of what Business Website Leader provides.