Blazing Fast Platform
Scheduled Website Backups
Experts Ready To Help
Was Your Last Website Experience Painful?
- Getting confusing emails with technical stuff?
- Tired of all those hosting and plugin bills?
- Worried about how your website was built?
- Google ranking and sites Speed slowly dropping?
- Pesky code bugs getting in your way?
- Constantly updating plugins or themes?
Professionals Managing and Maintaining Your New Website
When your website is built and supported by us you can have peace of mind.
SEO Made Simple
Code and platform updates that impact your bottom line. We improve your website's page speed and improve the code based on changes in SEO techniques.
Emails That Send
Your website emails and inquires reach you. We use SPF & DKIM validation with Mailgun to ensure your email hits your inbox.
Access Top Tier Software
Every new WordPress website we support includes premium access to our vetted list of plugins. Gravity Forms and WP Rocket
We know a thing or two with 10,000+ websites running on our code. You will have access to Robojuice podcasts, blogs, newsletters.
We Handle The Fees
All you need is a domain name and we do the rest. We handle the fees related to running your website. Hosting, plugins, security, backups, and the rest.
Always Blazing Fast
We make sure your site is blazing fast. Websites we support get Google ranking speed scores 15% - 30% higher than the competition.
Security & Backups
Didn't hear about that last security flaw? We did and fixed it. We handle your server security, backups, and SSL certificates.
Plans & Estimates
Need help planning your next digital marketing effort? When you need help with content, ads, or new features we advise and provide estimates.
What Does it Cost?
Once we finish your new website, our ongoing support relationship is billed monthly at $300.
When You Chose Business Website Leader
We put your $300 to work for you. Have peace of mind knowing you are ready for anything:
- Premium Kinsta hosting and CDN.
- Advanced WebP/AVIF image delivery with imgix.
- SSL and security.
- Premium WordPress plugin and upgrade costs (Gravity Forms, Search WP, WP All Import/Export, WP Rocket, and TypeRocket).
- Minor support requests (bugs on the site and other minor requests).
- Relevant content. We send out links or original content that can help your business stay up to date with what is happening in the digital space. This can be from marketing or notifications about new technology.
- Automatic security updates.
- Content backups.
- Configuring and managing your DNS as needed. We set you up with Cloudflare.
- Verified DKIM Authority email through Mailgun.
- Advanced unintrusive spam protection with Akismet.
When You Do It Yourself
No matter how you chose to support your website, with Business Website Leader or another way, there are always costs involved. Here is what you need to consider:
- Hosting costs. Hosting your own website can cost from $5 - $100 a month depending on the quality you need.
- Advanced image processing for WebP/AVIF image delivery can cost from $0 - $50 a month.
- SSL cost. There are paid and free SSL certificates but regardless of choice, you need to renew and install your certificate each year or month. It is hard to say what costs you could expect for SSL but it can be from $0 - $100 a year.
- Bug fixes and updates to your website need to be made to keep your site safe and listed on Google. If you are not using a managed host like Kinsta you will need to consider code and server maintenance costs. This can be from $240 - $2000 a year.
- Email delivery is not something you might consider but you will need a transaction email provider that validates using SPF & DKIM. Email providers tend to be free but you may need to pay to have someone configure your website. Budget $300.
- WordPress plugins and other tools. Backups tools, contact forms creators, and caching. Depending on your hosting you may need a number of systems you did not expect. Budget $100 - $600 a year for those extra tools.
Overall these costs add up. You can expect $800 to $4,000 per year in costs if you do it yourself covering the equivalent of what Business Website Leader provides.
Get the Website Your Business Deserves
1. Schedule A Call
Talk to Kevin and Jeff to help you (and us) determine if we're a good fit for your business and goals.
2. Launch Your Website
We build a conversion-optimized website designed to generate leads quickly and consistently.
3. Grow Your Business
Watch your business grow as your website engages prospects and turns browsers into buyers.