Being a Guest
How being a guest on the show works.
We will send you a formal invitation and schedule a time to record your interview.
We will send you the show topic and questions ahead of time so you are more prepared.
Come over to the studio or your remote meeting. We will handle the rest.
We will let you know when the show is published and send you the links and assets to use.
The Podcast Studio
We are located at the Business Website Leader offices 103 Regency Commons Dr, Greer, SC 29650.
Not able to record in the studio? Not a problem.
Here are the remote recording details. Let us know if you need anything else or clarification on this setup.
- Record audio on your side using Garage Band (Mac) or Audacity (Free on PC and Mac).
- Watch out for audio clipping caused by spikes in the volume of your voice.
- We will use Zoom for the call.
- Hardwire into your internet router if possible instead of using WiFi. Hardwiring will make you sound better.
- Email your host the audio file when the interview is over.
You are the Hero. We want to hear from you.
No multiple hosts to talk over you and annoy the listeners, just a personal conversation with either Kevin or Jeff. We want you to shine and talk the most to help serve business leaders.