It can take Google about a week to start ranking and indexing a new SEO webpage. In a recent video, Google covered a few speed factors related to getting ranked. To speed up Google’s SEO ranking process, there are a few things you can do:
- Make sure your website is fast. When Google sees a slow website, it can take it longer to list it, and it will be ranked lower than a fast website.
- Internally link to your new web page prominently on your website. The footer, main navigation, home page, and main blog feed are examples of prominent locations. Creating a prominent link for the page tells Google the page is essential and should be indexed sooner.
- Reduce the number of unnecessary website URLs. You can do this by removing the pages or adding noindex and nofollow to the unnecessary pages. Unnecessary can be pages with search filters and parameters.
- Use URL submission methods. Google Search Console is a great place to start; you can submit your website’s sitemap here.
- Keep your website content quality high. The more critical Google thinks your content is, the sooner it will be indexed and ranked.